UNIVERSAL NETWORKS, INC. and MICHAEL FATTOROSI, et al.
Civil Action No. 97-1542 SI ENE
FILED MAY 2, 1997
RICHARD W WIEKING
CLERK, U.S. DISTRICT COURT
Northern District of California
1. reproducing, adapting, changing, copying, renting, selling, lending, exchanging, trading, using or distributing all or any portions of Plaintiffs ExpertPages automated database, including any prior, current, future or any derivative versions thereof ("plaintiffs database");
2. using any information listed on or derived from plaintiffs database, http://expertpages.com, and/or its successor site(s) including posting such information on its own website, without the express prior written authorization from plaintiffs;
3. Maintaining the website http://trialexperts.com on the Internet without the express prior written authorization from Plaintiffs;
4. sending any unsolicited direct mail, e-mail or making unsolicited telephone calls to any person, firms or other entities listed on plaintiffs' database, http://expertpages.com, and/or its successor site(s) for purposes of marketing or solicitation without the express prior written authorization of Plaintiffs; and
5. assisting, aiding or abetting any other person or business entity to engage in any of the activities prohibited pursuant to this Permanent Injunction.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that a copy of this Order shall be served upon defendant Michael Fattorosi and his Internet Service Provider by Fax and Airborne (or Federal) Express. Prior to the expiration of this Order on May 12, 1997, the parties have agreed to submit to the Court a further stipulation extending this TRO pending further Orders of the Court.
ENTERED this 2nd day of May, 1997.
/s/ Fern M. Smith
United States District Judge