These articles are being made available to interested readers without charge. They were written to be used, not to sit in the bottom of a filing cabinet. They are intended to be educational, and are not meant as legal advice - laws change and the facts in an individual situation may make a crucial difference, if you have a specific problem, consult with a qualified attorney.
These articles may be distributed as long as the following guidelines are met:
- They must retain the by-line.
- They must retain the cite to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
- They must be distributed in full, and without editing.
- They may not be distributed for profit (no additional fees beyond a connect-time charge).
- If they are to be posted to a mailing list, please cc: David@Loundy.com.